Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Important notice to the blog owner...

This information I got it confidentially from some source dude...
VJ just b careful....
I get signs that there is going to be a death or pretty close to it in the near future to the blog maintainer/owner or wat ever!!!!

From whom??

Guess it "automobile"ly....

We all are waiting for the D-day party....
Wish U will be in hell soon....

Regards
Mca2k6 well wishers...

PS : We all pray that ur soul rests in pieces oopsie peace....

1 comment:

Vijay said...

I don't get deterred by such threats. Anyway, thanks for the warning and I will be a little more informed when I am on the roads.

Also if my death gives you all, the utmost delight, I pray Lord Yamaraja to take me at the earliest so that you all can celebrate the D-Day. However, I am not short of relations who love to see me on this world and for them I pray him to delay my death. Lets watch and wait for the decision of Lord Yamaraja.

Regarding Hell or Heaven, read this:
"If you're going through Hell, keep going.-Winston Churchill"
and I say, "while we are on the go, a fine day, we will reach the exit door of Hell, beyond which there is a Hell of Heaven".

Lastly, I strongly believe that "The Kismet is Bound to Happen"--come what may.